[Histonet] Fisher 266mp tissue processor Err 03, any help

Ze Lu lu_ze <@t> sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 15:12:40 CDT 2004

Hello, histonet friends,

We had a quite old Fisher 266mp tissue processor in our lab. Every time when we start the program cycle, it showed Err 03 on screen. only very low level of solution go into the process pot. From the manual, it is indicated as overflow. We are quite sure that we did not load a lot of into tank. We also check the vacuum ortice in the process pot, and it is not blocked. The rotation valve is aldo fine when we checked. Could it be a problem of vacuum pump or leaking in some tubing? We appreciate your help.

Ze Lu
Optimum Therapeutics, LLC