[Histonet] Dewaxing in IHC

esteban enriquez eenriquez52234 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 06:50:10 CDT 2004

Best thing I've heard used for dewaxing on certain
systems - which can also pull double duty as a cleaner
in tissue processors - is Isopar-L from Exxon-Mobil.
Dirt cheap by the 5 gallon tin or 55 gallon drum. This
is what Vision Biosystem use for dewax on their
Bondmax and as a cleaner on their Peloris.

Esteban