[Histonet] enos

SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA rockbeki <@t> ufl.edu
Sun Oct 3 09:22:05 CDT 2004

I'm doing IHC with Vegf currently on sheep placenta and over the
summer I did IHC with eNOS also on sheep placenta. I just started
the VEGF so I can't be much help there. On the eNOS, I can at
least tell her what I did. Can you tell me more specifically what
she wants to know?
                                        Rebekah Smith

--
SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the