[Histonet] processor - alcohol contamination

Bartlett, Jeanine JQB7 <@t> CDC.GOV
Wed Nov 24 12:27:00 CST 2004

What brand/model of processor?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Donna M. Nolan
	Sent: Wed 11/24/2004 1:17 PM
	To: Histonet
	Subject: [Histonet] processor - alcohol contamination

	The absolute alcohol stations on our processor have been getting contaminated with our clearing reagent.  The processor is approx. 9 years old.   We have had service out but they have not been able to find the problem.  We probably would not have noticed if we didn't recycle our alcohols and started getting contaminated alcohol which we traced back to the processor.    I also have a post about our recycler and contamination.  I would appreciate input on these problems.

	Donna Nolan HT(ASCP)
	Evangelical Community Hospital.