[Histonet] processor - alcohol contamination

Donna M. Nolan DNolan <@t> evanhospital.com
Wed Nov 24 12:17:11 CST 2004

The absolute alcohol stations on our processor have been getting contaminated with our clearing reagent.  The processor is approx. 9 years old.   We have had service out but they have not been able to find the problem.  We probably would not have noticed if we didn't recycle our alcohols and started getting contaminated alcohol which we traced back to the processor.    I also have a post about our recycler and contamination.  I would appreciate input on these problems.

Donna Nolan HT(ASCP)
Evangelical Community Hospital.