[Histonet] Re: Methods Mol Med Publication is out

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Sat Nov 20 00:18:25 CST 2004

Dear G. Steven Bova,

The PubMed link in your email shows me as a co-author
of a multi-author chapter. I never consented to any
such co-authorship. Why have you done this?  Who is
your publisher? I am not one of your 7 "coauthors".

Your email mentions Humana Press and NIH. What are you
doing? You could be digging yourself deeply into all
sorts of legal troubles.
-
John A. Kiernan
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology