[Histonet] Re: Thanks and what about Question #2?

marsha r price mprice26 <@t> juno.com
Sat Nov 20 13:14:12 CST 2004

Dear histonetters,
Thanks to all who replied to my question about CDX2 antibody.
Does anyone know of a survey or article that gives the breakdown of how
much it costs to make an H&E slide from start to finish?

Thank you.

Marsha