[Histonet] mast cell antibody

BORTOLOTTO Susan (SVHM) Susan.BORTOLOTTO <@t> svhm.org.au
Thu Nov 11 19:23:03 CST 2004

I was hoping someone could help me with information on the BD antibody AA4, that supposedly labels immature mast cells in rat. Does this work in paraffin sections, does it label mature mast cells, is it tissue dependant. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sue

Susan Bortolotto, PhD
Research Officer
Bernard O'Brien Institute of Microsurgery
42 Fitzroy St.
Fitzroy, 3056
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Ph: +61 3 9288 4018