[Histonet] Dumbing down the practical???]

DDittus787 <@t> aol.com DDittus787 <@t> aol.com
Tue Nov 9 08:36:15 CST 2004

I have been watching these conversations and have to say that it looks like the consesus is that things just ain't what they used to be. I agree no account is taken in when judging slides for automation versus manual, I agree that slides do not tell the whole story, I even take exception that the qihc exam is all slides and no written so does that mean you understand what a secondary is or quenching, or that many companies with automation have many people who passed hmmm?
I take offense that almost all company people made up the IHC
check list. I would love to be a reviewer and would love to see change.How about the rest of you????

                         dana