[Histonet] Immuno Artifact?

LuAnn Anderson ander093 <@t> tc.umn.edu
Mon Nov 8 12:49:50 CST 2004

My guess is water in the toluene/xylene from the dehydration and clearing
run down. He can test this by changing the alcohols and xylenes--removing
the coverslips--taking slides back through xylenes, and alcohols to 95% and
then re-running them through fresh alcohols and xylenes/toluenes and
coverslipping. If it is water, it will disappear.
LuAnn