[Histonet] RE:Resubscribe??

marsha r price mprice26 <@t> juno.com
Sun Nov 7 06:20:27 CST 2004

I would like to resubscribe to histonet. I sent a job announcement out
over the histonet. Someone e-mailed me back and said that my e-mail
message contained several viruses. I sent the message from computer at
work. I reported problem to office manager and they apparently fixed the
problem. I have virus protection software at my home computer.
Please tell me how I can start receiving messages from Histonet again.

Marsha Price