[Histonet] job posting

Elsa Aglow aglow <@t> wistar.upenn.edu
Mon May 24 09:35:27 CDT 2004

The Wistar Institute is an independent, non-profit, medical research
institute located on the University of Pennsylvania campus. We enjoy
a reputation as one of the nation's oldest independent institutions
devoted to basic biomedical research and training.  Long known for
our pioneering work and ground-breaking accomplishments in finding
cures for diseases once thought incurable, we have been honored for
the discovery of vaccines, genetic and molecular therapies and
detection methods for disorders as varied as brain tumors, breast
cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis and heart disease.   We
have three research programs:  Gene Expression and Regulation,
Molecular and Cellular Oncogenesis, and Immunology.

The Wistar Institute has an immediate opening in our Histotechnology
Core Facility.
A Bachelor's degree with experience in all aspects of histologic
technicques, in particular animal research histologic procedures, is
required. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and multi-task
independently on various projects. Good interpersonal skills are
necessary as this position requires frequent interaction with
research scientist.

We offer an excellent benefits package, including tuition assistance.

Apply to The Wistar Institute, HR Dept., 3601 Spruce St., Phila., PA
19104 EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. recruit <@t> wistar.upenn.edu.

For more information visit our website at www.wistar.upenn.edu.