[Histonet] Alternative fixative users (Prefer)

Dee Wolfe deewolfe <@t> anatechltdusa.com
Thu May 20 09:04:17 CDT 2004

Mary,

There is a reference lab that specializes in Prefer fixed tissue.
Please contact Dr. Alex Cudkowicz of Cedar Diagnostic at 970.564.2083
or 970.564.2089 (Dr. Cudkowicz's direct line). He can supply you with
the growing list of antibodies they have worked up with Prefer. Your
pathologist might be interested in speaking with Dr. Cudkowski
regarding the validation data supporting the use of Prefer and IHC.

Dee Wolfe, Technical Consultant
ANATECH LTD.
ph:  1.800.262.8324
fax: 1.269.964.8084