[Histonet] Aussies and Kiwis standing up at microtomes

P. Emry emry <@t> u.washington.edu
Tue May 18 13:34:18 CDT 2004

Ahhhhh working with a beer at my elbow.  Sounds very sane to me.

I think we got one of your country women..a Wealthal..up for a phd.
She denies dwarf tossing, but I have heard things to the contrary.

I have two square carts with drawers in used in the dental school.
They have wheels on them.  I put the microtome on one and the waterbath on
the other.  They sit side-by side with a space between.  They are just
high enough for me to use a standard height chair with wheels and move
back and forth between them.  It is the best arrangement I have found.  I
can get up over the water bath to get a good look at what is going on.  I
really like it.  Not hard on the back like benches.

Would suggest it for those having problems with benches and sitting still
in one possition.

If I can figure out how to put an ice bucket for the beer between, we's
really have something.
Trisha