[Histonet] recommended biotinylated secondary for mousemonoclonal on human tissue?

Joanne Mauger MAUGER <@t> email.chop.edu
Tue May 18 06:41:40 CDT 2004

To John Garlits,

Any biotinylated anti- mouse will do. I use horse anti ms from vector labs(biotinylated,with their ABC detection. Works beautifully.
Jo

>>> "Garlits, John" <John.Garlits <@t> STJUDE.ORG> 05/17/04 05:04PM >>>
Hello Histonetters,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good detection system for a monoclonal mouse antibody to be used on human tissues (a new combination for me).  This is for a PTH receptor antibody, and I have breast cancer slides as positive controls.  I am thinking to use a biotinylated goat anti-mouse, since I have had good success using a biotinylated goat anti-rabbit for our GFP staining.

Thank you!