[Histonet] (no subject)

madaryhtl <@t> juno.com madaryhtl <@t> juno.com
Sat May 15 20:24:54 CDT 2004

I use Kimwipes or cut up telephone book pages to clean of my wawa bath.  Does anyone know what would be the best place to go to find out the value of older equipment for resale, or purchase?  Specifically I have some average microtome and a decent embedder and an older buyt working processor that I cannot seem to find any onfo on regardiong value.  The copmany is in the midst of downsizing, we lost a couple of histotechs, and are now getting rid of the equipment.  I didn;t realize histotechs got laid off!  How naive am I?