[Histonet] How do you clean your waterbaths?

convmcm convmcm <@t> cc.usu.edu
Sat May 15 00:52:12 CDT 2004

Hey,, that's clever!  putting TP on a dowel.  And it IS cheaper.  One lab I
used to work in
used facial tissues to wipe the bath with, but that was a long time ago.  I
still prefer the
kimwipes.

Connie McManus
Utah Veterinary Diagnostics Laboratory