[Histonet] Transportation of frozen sections

Jorge Ivan Zapata Valencia jizv66 <@t> hotmail.com
Fri May 14 20:33:34 CDT 2004

Hello everybody
I want to ask how can I transport frozen sections between two distant
places? I am now in Japan but I have to go back to Colombia soon and finish
there the staining protocols I have to do. How I can transport the slides in
such a way that my samples arrive to Colombia in good condition to be
stained? Must i fix them and keep them at room temperature?
Any suggestion is really appreciated
Thank You very much
Regards,

JORGE IVAN ZAPATA