[Histonet] Re: Safety regs/Pathologists - brief rant

Todd Sherman t-sherman <@t> comcast.net
Fri May 14 05:55:11 CDT 2004

Bill,

I'm sorry... DR. Blank.

I'm sure you're a very knowledeable physician, but I'm wondering who is
really on the "power trip" here? The regulations are posted for everyone
in the hopes of creating the safest environment possible, again, for
everyone. You seem to think that the rules shouldn't apply to you
because of your vast experience and "demand the right to
decide...without interference..."

If you are dissatisfied with the industry regulations or hospital
laboratory policy, is there not a committee or forum to which you can
air your complaints? Maybe you could get together with colleagues that
share your views and form your own advisory panel. Gosh, with all of
your experience, I'm sure it would be a humdinger.

I think you owe Mr. Henwood an apology.

Todd Sherman