[Histonet] Grocott's Methenamine Silver Stain

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Wed May 5 15:47:12 CDT 2004

OK, so I guess I'll get some solid chromium trioxide and make it up that
way and see if it makes any difference, though if the samples are
over-oxidized, I may not be able to get anywhere with them...at least
I'll be able to work it out with the control slides.

Thanks for the reminder about disposal...you reminded me that, since I
am the chemical safety officer for the lab, that I need to get a list
together of all the stuff that Rutgers Env. Health & Safety needs to
pick up and send it over to them.  My to-do list never ends...  :o)

Thank you very much for your help-
Kathleen