[Histonet] ISH LAMBDA PROBLEM HELP!

CRIST123 <@t> aol.com CRIST123 <@t> aol.com
Tue May 4 10:59:42 CDT 2004

Our hospital has began to run K&L Ish using Benchmark/ventanna.
WE are having problems with overstaining of plasma cells on the clot section of Lambda only.  The Kappa looks fine on clot section.  Any ideas on what problem can be?  Our tonsil control looks great, only patient clot section.

We are thinking it may be the preparation of clot section prior to staining (possibly the anticoagulant used).  Please write if you have had the same problem and have resolved this.  Thanks, Cris and Angie, Good Sam Hospital, Cincinnati