[Histonet] Mouse pancreas

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Wed Mar 31 14:13:07 CST 2004

The processing schedule you are using would make fibroid uterus brittle.
What is prosoft?  Anyway - 30 minutes in two changes each of (ethanol)
70%, 95%, Absolute, Xylene, and 2 changes of paraffin at 55 minutes each
should do you just fine - for just pancreas - since it is so delicate.  I
use the above schedule (45 minutes each station) for routine mice tissue
and xenografts with beautiful results.

Jacqueline M. O'Connor HT(ASCP)
Abbott Laboratories
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development
Discovery Chemotherapeutics

"Grant, Debra" <DRG <@t> Stowers-Institute.org>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
03/31/2004 01:51 PM