[Histonet] Multi-chambered cassettes

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Mar 29 10:08:35 CST 2004

Two sources we have used

Fisher and Evergreen Scientific (Evergreen should have samples available if
you call them).

Evergreen has a better selection for different numbers of chambers.  They
come 2, 4, 6, 8  chambers.

Question:  what is it about multichamber cassettes you don't like?  We have
to insure they do NOT float, that they fill and sink to bottom of fixative
container.  This was true of brands tried from both sources.

 At 09:54 AM 3/29/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for multi-chambered cassettes.  I have one now that I don't
>like and would like to try something different.  What all companies sell
>these?
>
>Thank you,
>
>Roberta Horner HT/HTL
>
>Animal Diagnostic Lab