[Histonet] Autopsy Survey

Martha Ward mward <@t> wfubmc.edu
Tue Mar 16 15:32:29 CST 2004

I am posting this brief survey at the request of my department manager.
Thank you in advance for your replies.

1.  How many Pathologists perform autopsies in your institution?  ______

2.  Does your institution perform Medical Examinar autopsies?     Y   N
volume_____

3.  Does your institution perform hospital autopsies?  Y  N  volume_____

4.  What are your fees for a private autopsy?  _____

5.  Does your hospital pay the Pathologist for performing hospital
cases?  Y    N
     What is the fee?

6.  Does the Department of Pathology (professional) receive state
reimbursement for Medical
     Examinar cases?  Y   N   What is the fee?   ______

7.  Does the Pathology Department reimburse the hospital for technical
fees (diener,     supplies, histology )  Y   N   What is the fee?______

 If you have another scenario please explain.

You may reply to the histonet or to me privately.

Thanks,

Martha Ward
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center