[Histonet] Junior Histo worker seeks suggestions for small project.

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 16:30:57 CST 2004

Hi,
         Hot dogs are just as groody and not as dehydrated. Interesting
project in tissue identification (cartilage, adipose, skin, I think there
was some brain tx. too, not nearly as much muscle as one would expect from
an attempt at a meat).
Amos Brooks

I wish I was an Osar Meyer Weiner ...