[Histonet] CAP Check List

Edward Scott escott8 <@t> houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 09:22:33 CST 2004

I just received my Cap self check list and I'm having a problem with the
question ANP.23075 : Is there evidence of ongoing evaluation of results
of instrument maintenance and functions for all devices.   Would having
maintenance charts and a policy of how often instruments are  checked by
Bio Med and or the company from which the instrument was purchased be
enough.  I also have all of the PM/ service  records on  all instruments
that require annual checks.  Any help with this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Allison Scott HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
LBJ Hospital