[Histonet] XIAP

Garry Ashton GAshton <@t> PICR.man.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 06:17:22 CST 2004

Dear all,
I have been asked to do some immunostaining for a protein called XIAP.
The tissue used will initially be 10%NBF fixed human cell lines,
pelleted into agarose and processed the usual way to wax. Once a method
is seen to be working I intend to use human tissue.
Does anybody have any experience / methodology for using a XIAP
antibody, as there seems to be several available looking thro the
literature.
Many thanks in advance.
Garry

PICR
UK

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) ('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Paterson Institute for Cancer Research or the Christie Hospital NHS Trust. It may contain information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as possible.