[Histonet] Pollak's trichrome

Bryan Llewellyn bryand <@t> netbistro.com
Thu Jun 24 14:28:09 CDT 2004

You are not doing anything wrong.  It is an error on the page.  Since
the method uses light green SF yellowish, it should say that collagen is
expected to be green.  My apologies.

If you must have blue collagen, try substituting a blue acid dye for the
light green.  Water blue (CI 42755) or methyl blue (CI 42780) would
likely be satisfactory.  A bit of experimentation would be necessary to
get the amounts correct, but it should work.

Bryan Llewellyn