[Histonet] need information on Russell-Movat Pentachrome stain

Jack England joeamateur <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:48:29 CDT 2004

Aloha LeRoy,

We bought kits made by American Master*Tech Scientific (same kit available
through Fisher), and we've had pretty good results with them so far:
http://www.mastertechs.com/

They also sell premixed components.

I'm also told that PolyScientific also makes kits for pentachrome, too.

Protocols can be found in various places; doing a Google search for
"pentachrome" +protocol should help out some.

Hope this helps!

--Aloha,
Jack England