[Histonet] Help with this One PLEASE

Gary Gill garygill <@t> dcla.com
Tue Jun 22 14:01:11 CDT 2004

There is no CPT code, as what you're doing is not a test of any kind.

Gary Gill

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesus Ellin [mailto:JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 11:58 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: ppma <@t> u.washington.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Help with this One PLEASE

Hello everyone thought that I would throw a new log on the fire.  We are
currently having a dilemma with our send out tests.. My laboratory is
wanting to find some way to charge for the time that it takes to package and
send out a test.  We are wanting to use a CPT code for this, so that we can
track work load accounting,both for the histology area and secretary area.
Any information will be greatly appreciated. Also if you are attaching any
costs to this.

Jesus Ellin
Yuma Regional Medical Center