[Histonet] Responses to my Alcian Blue 8GX question

kevin williams akwilliams75 <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:44:42 CDT 2004

Sigma has a 10 gram bottle for $94.10.  Though it is still up there with
the price of milk.  Their site is sigma-aldrich.com

We're Raymond A Lamb Ltd/UK and we currently hold stock of Cat Ref S6-2
Alcian Blue 8GX (Ingrain Blue I) in the UK @ GBP £75.00/25g or available
(lead time approx. a couple of weeks) through our USA office @ $145.00/25g
T 919 387 1237 F 919 387 1736.
See our website www.ralamb.com
Kind regards.
Sarah Lamb Hughes
RAYMOND A LAMB LTD/UK
T +44 1323 737000 F +44 1323 733000

The last time I looked at Anatech's website (www.anatechltdusa.com), they
were offering alcian blue for a little under $100 for a 25 gram jar.

Allen A. Smith, Ph.D.
Professor of Anatomy
Barry University
School of Graduate Medical Sciences
            Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Miami Shores, Florida

   Dear Sir,

   We are one research & development based custom manufacturer in China,
   in line of Biochemicals, Specialty Chemicals.
   We can supply you Alcian Blue 8GX, BSC certified, please advise us the
   quantity you need.

   Kind Regards.
   -
   Minggeng Wang, Ph.D / President
   SUZHOU SINOERA CHEM CO., LTD.
   No.5508, 125 Binhe Road
   Suzhou New & Hi-Tech District
   215011 China
   Fax: +86 512 68224995
   Tel: +86 1380 6217039
   +86 512 68246939

   ----- Original

   [1]MSN  9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups now 3 months
   FREE!