[Histonet] IHC negative protocols

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Wed Jun 16 16:02:18 CDT 2004

I've been out of the CAP loop for awhile, but in my protocols for each
antibody, I include the use of a negative immunogen control and what to
apply to it.  The negative control is treated just like the rest of the
slides for that antibody except for the primary antibody.  I don't have
separate negative control protocols - is that a CAP requirement??

JO'C

Dawn Cowie <dlcowie <@t> prodigy.net>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
06/16/2004 03:21 PM