[Histonet] IHC protocols for Parvovirus Cat and dog

Lab BioVet AB biovetlab <@t> biovet.se
Thu Jun 10 08:37:20 CDT 2004

Parvovirus to Canine/Feline

I need some help to set up an immunohistochemical protocols for Canine/Feline Parvovirus.

 I have tried everything now and I on my way to give up, so I hope someone can give me some tips and help.

I have a monoclonal antibody (host mouse) from Acris Antibodies.

I have try different pretreatment antigen-retrieval methods.

And different label systems, Envision + and StreptABComplex/HRP Duet kit from DAKO.

I hope someone can help me

Regards

Biovet AB

Britt-Marie Smedberg