[Histonet] Securline pens

Jennifer Sipes jengirl1014 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 12:14:42 CDT 2004

I use Pigma Micron archival pens available at your local arts and crafts store in the scrapbook section.  You have to let them dry, but once the ink is on, it doesn't come off!  I use it for slide staining and tissue processing.  I don't do as much tissue as a histology lab, so I can prepare for the next day of tisse processing by marking all of my cassettes ahead of time.  For more info, feel free to write to me!

Jennifer K. Sipes, RALAT
Sr. Laboratory Technician
Johns Hopkins University
Ross 929