[Histonet] Oil of wintergreen

Sarah Jones SJones <@t> cvm.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 21 13:24:20 CDT 2004

The best thing for odors is X-O odor neutralizer.
http://www.xocorp.com/

Sarah Jones HT(ASCP)
Dept. of Vet. Anatomy & Public Health
Histology Lab
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4458
phone: 979-845-3177
fax:  979-458-3499

>>> <Dorothy.L.Webb <@t> HealthPartners.Com> 7/21/2004 7:04:55 AM >>>

Does anyone know where oil of wintergreen can be purchased?  The PA's
at our
facility used to use this product in the morgue to take care of odors
while
working on an autopsy.  I cannot locate the product and was wondering
if
anyone could help me or what else is recommended?  This is not an area
that
I am familiar with and am fairly new to my position here!!  Thanks
ahead of
time for any and all help!!

Dorothy Webb
Regions Hospital
St.Paul, Mn.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient,
please
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the HealthPartners Support Center by telephone at (952) 967-6600.
You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.