[Histonet] employment opportunity in Florida

pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net
Thu Jul 15 11:11:03 CDT 2004

We are currently seeking a fulltime technician or technologist in our new dermpath lab in southeast Florida. Florida license (or eligible) and ASCP certification required. We offer newer equipment, a clean and safe work environment, minutes from the ocean for outdoor activities. How many of you get to take an hour lunch at the beach???  We are also in the process of building a new lab. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Ron Martin, BS,HT (ASCP)HTL
fax 561-721-1249