[Histonet] service manual for IEC CTD harris cryostat needed for MOHS

dfs dsaf kzhong888 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 12:16:34 CDT 2004

Dear histonetters:
      thanks to Gareth and Irene for your help in responding to my last posting.  I seem to be stuck in the land of broken cryostats.  Our second cryostat just broke down, it is a IEC CTD Harris cryostat. I urgently need the SERVICE manual for it.  If any one has a copy i would galdly pay for copy and mailing costs.
                                        thanks histonetters                         kirk