[Histonet] Pecam-1 (CD31)

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> colobio.com
Tue Jan 27 14:47:15 CST 2004

does anyone know of a rabbit cd31 or of an anti-goat labeled polymer
detection reagent.  my mouse livers have too much endogenous biotin even
with very aggressive a/b block to use an avidin/biotin detection system.
Patsy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Angela
McNabola
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:08 AM
To: Loralee_Gehan <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu; histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Pecam-1 (CD31)

Hi,

We use Santa Cruz PECAM-1 M-20 (SC-15060) goat polyclonal.

We steam for 30 minutes in Dako TRS (S1699) for 30 minutes (cool to room
temperature).

We also avidin/biotin block (Vector), and use ABC (Vector elite kit).

Works great, especially on mouse xenografts.

Angela McNabola, MS, HT(ASCP)SLS
Bayer Corp.
West Haven, CT