[Histonet] DAB precipitates Help please

Anila Syed syedab <@t> totalise.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 11:17:01 CST 2004

Dear All,

I have been using DAB successfully for a while, but today when I stained my
sections, there were huge clumps of DAB precipitates stuck all over the
section. I didn't do anything different and it was a brand new kit. I am
sure that I mixed it well as I vortex for about ten seconds prior to use.

Is there a way of removing these to see the section underneath? I have tried
copious washing with PBS and left them for a long time in alcohols and
histoclear.
All help gratefully appreciated,

Anila Syed

---