[Histonet] embarrassing question

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Jan 21 13:59:19 CST 2004

HI Sharon:

    In my experience the damage, if any, will depend on the tissue (some
are more sensitive than others) and how good a look you get at it.
Morphology that may be fine for the light microscope may not be fine for
the EM.
    Cheer up, everyone I know has done this at least once!

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.