[Histonet] Re: Newly designed Labs

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Tue Jan 20 17:14:17 CST 2004

We moved into a new lab about a year ago. It's great. You should see the
views we have - we're on the ship canal in Seattle. Lovely.
But, back to ideas. Not only do you need enough electrical outlets, but be
sure that you have enough circuits. We have a lot of microwaves,
steamers,ect... Going at once & we have blown circuits. We have adjustable
lab benches ­ the height adjusts & the shelving can change. I really like
this feature, very adaptable. One thing we added at the end of one bench was
a series of cubby holes that hold slide pallets to organize everyone¹s
projects. I¹ll try to think of more ideas. Sorry, I can¹t ship you the view.

Patti Loykasek
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA>

A few comments