[Histonet] Sakura VIP 5

Andrew Kennedy kennedya <@t> email.cs.nsw.gov.au
Tue Jan 13 15:53:17 CST 2004

Kathleen,

We have been using the Shandon Excelsior for over a year now and have found it to be a very good machine. The reagent management system is great. The only problems we have had have been user errors because our techs are not as familiar with it as with our other machines - an old VIP workhorse and a Leica TP1050 which I would happily throw into Sydney Harbour!!!

Andrew Kennedy

Senior Science Officer in charge - Histopathology.
Department of Anatomical Pathology
Concord Repatriation General Hospital
Hospital Road
Concord, NSW, Australia
2139
Phone: +612 9767 6115
Fax: +612 9767 8427

"Noli illegitimi carborundum"

This message is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain
confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, please
delete this email and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of
Central Sydney Area Health Service.