[Histonet] RE: VEGF in rat xenografts

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Wed Feb 18 03:31:45 CST 2004

Dear Nancy,
We have been using VEGF from Santa Cruz (A-20, sc-152) rabbit antibody successfully on human FFPE tissues (HIER with EDTA9.0, 1:200 overnight 4C, EnVision+ detection). A mamma tumor serves as a good positive control. The data sheet said there is a cross-reaction with other species including rat.
Hope this helps.
Chris van der Loos, PhD
Dept. of Pathology
Academical Medical Center