[Histonet] vWf in rat kidneys - the answer

antje.marcantonio <@t> pharma.novartis.com antje.marcantonio <@t> pharma.novartis.com
Wed Feb 18 03:28:52 CST 2004

Hello Histonetters

vWf staining in kidneys is not a mystery anymore !
Adapting my protocol to the procedure I found in the report mentioned
below , I got wonderful strong staining even in the glomeruli !
Pepsin was the trick ...(Proteinase K didn't help)
So now we run  two completely different protocols one for kidneys and one
for lungs.

1: Kidney Int.  2000 Dec;58(6):2599-610.

The vasculopathy of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: insights
from
animal models.

Arnaout MA.

Best regards,