[Histonet] Storage of Primary Antibodies!

Jennifer Hoover HOOVER_JENNIFER <@t> LILLY.COM
Mon Feb 16 08:41:46 CST 2004

        Hi Pam,

                Thank you for the timely reply. This particular antibody
is an "in-house" antibody so I cannot readily give out the clone
information. My reasoning for aliquoting and freezing was my concern that
there are no preservatives (like sodium azide) added. However, I conducted
one titration experiment with beautiful results. Then it was about 2 1/2
to 3 weeks later until I could conduct the complete experiment with all
time points included. At this time I started having problems with the
primary antibody dilutions. I suspect that the antibody does not like
being frozen. I am using the same procedure and all the same reagents.

Jennifer Hoover
BI Research
Eli Lilly and Company

Pamela Marcum <pmarcum <@t> polysciences.com>