[Histonet] Storage of Primary Antibodies!

Jennifer Hoover HOOVER_JENNIFER <@t> LILLY.COM
Mon Feb 16 07:48:22 CST 2004

        Histonet,

                I have a question regarding the storage (short or longer
term) of primary antibodies. Is it conducive to aliquot and store primary
antibodies at -80C?? Is there the potential for diminished activity after
storing the antibody for several weeks to several months? The aliquots
that were used were thawed and used for one day only. Any volume that was
not used was disgarded so freeze/thawing is not the problem. I would
welcome any insight. Thank you very  much!

Jennifer Hoover
BI Research
Eli Lilly and Company