[Histonet] control tissues

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Tue Feb 10 09:15:09 CST 2004

The original publication on inoculation of placenta is in Histologic, many
years ago but available on Sakura Finetek website - a good read. Contact
Peggy Wenk, she does this all the time.  Also, go to March 2003 issue of J
of Histotechnology, a David Young has another tidy method for getting
control blocks for Gram staining,

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor