[Histonet] (OT) Back again

Aidan Schurr aidanhisto <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 07:46:51 CST 2004

Hi Folks,

It's been a year or so since I've been on the list, so I though I'd drop a quick note to you all and say a great big "gidday"!

For those of you who remember me, I was Section Head of Histology at Hutt Hospital in Wellington New Zealand...  Well, in the iterim, I've taken off to the Northern hemisphere, and having been living for the last 12 months in London, England, working as a locum Lab Tech.  I've been doing as much travelling as is possible, and generally having a good time...

Will be great to chat to you all again.  Hope I can still be of some help!!

Cheers,
Aidan Schurr.