[Histonet] please advise: bor practical

Gareth Davis mrsgbd2001 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 16:48:32 CST 2004

Hey Joan,
I'm in the exact same boat as you.  Our lab does all
work manual except the H&E stain.  There were seven of
us, from my lab, taking the test this fall. Out of the
seven I was the only one to fail.  (I am also sending
my slides in for review.)  I don't see how I could
have failed - based on the staining of three of my H&E
slides - when I used the same H&E machine my
co-workers used.  Not that a degree gives a person
more "talent", but I am the only one of the seven with
a B.S., and I wonder if that they scored me on a
higher scale - which would not seem fair.  I was told
that the evaluation process was anonymous, by a member
of NSH.
I would also be interested in what happens with the
reevaluation process.

Good luck to you.
Gareth