[Histonet] Question to assist a someone off this list

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> polysciences.com
Tue Dec 14 08:28:24 CST 2004

Good Morning,

I have had several request for slides coated with different silanes or
charges for people doing cell culture, plastics and some special histology
stains.  They are looking for negatively charged slides or special coatings.
Do any of you on HistoNet know anything about these slides like where I can
tell them to go or what type of coatings are available?

I am sorry to ask this however, I don't know where else to go and as
histologist I am more familiar with the traditional coatings and subbing
materials.

Thanks for the help or direction!

Pamela A Marcum
Histology/Microscopy